• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek Aug 27

Whew, I just need axle seals for the 8.25 and I can button up the Jeep. Things are looking good for Sunday.

Glad all of the monster rigs are showing to drag me up the trail. :eyes:

I've never been on this trail before. This is what I am finding for the trailhead, can someone confirm?

70 Silver City Rd, Dumont, CO 80436

Just exit the 234 70 west bound there is a truck stop there and the dot weigh station . you turn left towards the weigh station and follow the frontage road past the weigh station under i70 for about 1/2 mile the trail head is to the left shortly after going under i70 .

Looks like the road behind the the dot scale house is the 308 this would the road that takes you south west and under i70 after going under 70 You will go a short distance and make a left ...this appears to solver city road . it is a dirt road and just next to the stream . if you pass it you will know as there will be a bunch of houses and you went past it . If all that say they are showing actually ahow it will be hard to miss the road to the left as it will be full of big tires and trailers .

Last edited:
My next door neighbor is coming as well as a couple of guys I used to work with. Their rigs are not as built as some attending. We may head out early and I am sure you will catch our group.

Most places may have an issue with you if they see you unloading and leaving otherwise they probably would not notice you as they would just assume you inside shopping . I do know there is a larg area for parking east of the usual trail head my buddy is thinking of parking there if the head is full . Either way it will be a short drive on the roads with my rig , but since my tags are expired I need to keep it short it has insurance but I forgot to do my tags .

Come on Justin, I spent all day drinking beer in the sun at a car show and then watched the fight. I literally went to bed 6 hours ago and am getting ready to load the trailer. You can do it.

Back