• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: OEM T-case Skid

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
No hardware. I even cleaned it for you!

$35 shipped to members / $30 pick-up
$40 shipped to non-members / $35 pick-up

This is a friends but I have it in my possession right now.

TheDiabetic said:
pics or gtfo noob

Ha....you don't know what a stock skid looks like....who's the noob now bioootch. Now put up cash or STFU! :moon: LOL...

TheDiabetic said:
sad thing is i don't. have yet to see one with factory skids. bring it to me!

Here slappy...here is a pic for you. Do you want it? I'm actually going to be off work tomorrow and I could meet you somewhere in the early afternoon sometime. Let me know.

OEMSkid.jpg

-Bruce

TheDiabetic said:
:spin1: don't worry friday man...friday. it's payday for the broke kid!

what hardware do i need and where does it bolt?
Ok that's cool. It takes 3 bolts and they are probably M10 and about 1" or 1.25" long. I might be able to come up with at least 1 for you so you can match 2 more to it. I'll check and see what I have tonight when I get home.

It bolts to the cmember and the drivers side uni-rail.

TheDiabetic said:
Sounds like some fun. I have a cmember dropkit to work around.

You'll just need to get some spacers of some sort to drop the uni-rail mount as well. It's not that big of a deal...pretty easy fix. I'll show ya what to do when we meet up.

Gravy, I just needa get some sorta somethin there. I already chipped the tcase once.

Wish I could drive my Jeep so you could show me on mine and show me Hurricane Trail.

TheDiabetic said:
Gravy, I just needa get some sorta somethin there. I already chipped the tcase once.

Wish I could drive my Jeep so you could show me on mine and show me Hurricane Trail.

And why can you not drive again???

Maybe you should think about one of my heavy duty 3/16" custom TC skids. Don't fool around with the OEM skid, just get that. $70 includes hardware.

I just realized you live in Between. Haha...know where New Hope Church Rd is, well just south of where it crosses 78 as your going back up a little hill to the right, my wife plowed into a fence on the left about a month ago from dodging a deer. I was out there a couple weekends ago putting up a new 16ft section of fence. You're not far from me at all. I can get to NHC Rd and 78 in about 10 minutes from my house.

Shit, ya'll are practically cousins... Kissin cousins..

ZacSquatch said:
Shit, ya'll are practically cousins... Kissin cousins..
Ha ha ha...why do you always have to come around poo'in on my threads? Lol...

Now go fix your Jeep...it's an evironmental disaster and you being an environmental something major should be concerned about that. Not only that, but if you have to ride with me, I'll have to install 6" lift springs in the passenger side to compensate for your large self sitting in my Jeep and I really don't want to do so.

haha, I've dropped down to 230 since you saw me, rugby took some chunk out... still 6'4 last time I checked though

ZacSquatch said:
haha, I've dropped down to 230 since you saw me, rugby took some chunk out... still 6'4 last time I checked though

6'4" my a$$....more like 16'4". :spin1:

Were lookin when I took a piss? WTF man...

Back