• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super swamper tires for sale

atowley

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

Anyone looking for a set of super swamper LTB's? They are the 34x10.5x15 series. 99 percent tread left. Heck, you can still read the "super swamper" moldings on the face of the lugs. Maybe saw 3 or 4 runs last year on them. A set of four and a bfg mt spare. Used once, still brand new. Comes with rims. Make an offer. I'm going to order up a set of 38 inch TSL's for the XJ. Located in Hampton, MN. 55031

meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

dude, these are what ive been looking for. will you ship at all to maine? 04032??? tell me how much you want, but start with $400??? also interested in any trades at all? i can come uith lots of things i work at a jeep dealer so let me know, or maybe partial trade?

well, I'm looking for 37's or 38's. preferably a 12.5 wide or 13. Somewhere in that area. 450 plus shipping???? Although I'd hate to see how much shipping would be to Maine. But I'll do some checking though.

sure

do some checking and get back to me about how much and ill check around for some tires, those would just be too bit for my rig right now. thanks man, later.

of coarse i JUST sold my 37's like 2 weeks ago too:mad:

Back