• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Week in Hawaii - other destinations available

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Got some Wyndham timeshare points that will expire the end of the year.
It's a long story as to why we have these, but if you're looking for a deal and are somewhat flexible with your plans, I could get you a one bedroom condo, mid to late November, in the Princeville area on Kauai, or Kona on the Big Island.

Looking for $500 OBO for the week.

PM me if interested.

Re: Week in Hawaii

Just spent some time looking at other availability, if no one's interested in Hawaii.

Lots of November and December dates all over Florida.

Also Myrtle Beach, Branson, Durango, Steamboat Springs, Pagosa Springs, Flagstaff, Sedona, Taos, Mazatlan, and various others.

Darn, just got back from the Kona side of the Big Island. Hope you can find someone to use the points.

David Bricker / SYR

The Big Island is great, we spent most of March there. Been going there almost every other year since '94, and we're still finding new places to explore.

By playing the game with Wyndham's point system, we were able to stretch our one bedroom week and our two bedroom week to 19 days in a one bedroom, then get free upgrades to a two bedroom, then get points refunded when there was still availability 45 days before. Then we exchanged another timeshare for a week in the Hilton resort.

But anyway, that's how we wound up with these points, and why it's OBO. We got our use out of them already. If somebody can use them, I'll give them a good deal, if not, oh well.

This would be awesome if I could take time off. UPS sucks like that when it comes to holiday season.

Still available. I should have mentioned that some resorts have 3-6 day stays also, so I could set up a couple/few folks with long weekends if they can't take a full week off.

Back