• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) Teraflex HD 7/8" tie rod ends 18TPI

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
(4) Teraflex HD 7/8" tie rod ends with 18TPI thread pitch. Came off a Teraflex high steer kit when I did the tTeraflex tie rod flip. Te new kit replaced these tie rod ends with lower profile ends to move the tie rod on top of the knuckle. With a couple pieces of DOM, these are perfect for making your own extrememly heavy duty draglink and tie rod. These tie rods sell from Teraflex for $220 new. I will take $100 for all (4) and that is a STEAL. Here is what you get.

• (1) 7/8" 18TPI w/ jam nut - Left hand thread, offset (for drivers side of tie rod)
  • (1) 7/8" 18TPI w/ jam nut - Right hand thread, offset (for passengers side of tie rod)
  • (1) 7/8" 18TPI w/ jam nut - Left hand thread, standard (draglink end at pitman arm)
  • (1) 7/8" 18TPI w/ jam nut - Left hand thread, standard (draglink end at axle)
Standard TRE for draglink ends:
0049200222%20tie%20rod%20end%20stock%20taper%20RH.jpg

Offset TRE for tie rod ends:
004920232%20offset%20stock%20taper%20end.jpg

wish my 3B was ready to setup its steering linkage...

bump for ya...

Back