• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
img0562fw7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lets see ur rig

Before I leveled the front, added the JCR bumper and OEM rear tire mount bumper.

P3180016.jpg

Then added this:

After.jpg

and this:

P5160001.jpg

After those last few posts here, I am too embarassed to post mine, it is still a stock, 87 Renix 4X4. Unless you count my 85, 2wd, Cherokee with the custom Nissan SD22 Deisel engine that gets 34 MPGs with a whopping 61 PEAK HP. :rof::laugh3:

Nice rigs guys!

KidWithACrayon said:
Whats up dallas_xj?

Heres mine.
4gtefls.jpg

Oh heres one on the garden at gilmer. lol

2aeusg9.jpg

I WANNA 2 DOOR. WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

I've got a pair
HPIM0468.jpg

This one has a custom vented block an cost me $350. Really clean 91,000 miles.

HPIM0081.jpg

This ones my DD. 2000, 3.5 Rancho, 30's, Lots of HAM Radio stuff

Jay VT

Longtime user and about a year being a member on Naxja. Still a member and need to check on my next payment even though I no longer wheel and xj........(that is what my 1 ton wrangler is for), however I have a buddy with a nice wheeling xj and I would love to wheel with more of em. So here is my daily driven cherokee

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Here is my other one which is for sale (and my old wheeling rig in the background)................was daily driven

IMG_0410.jpg

And here is my buddys cherokee with the dana 44 front and rear amc 20 with all the goodies. Previously JNJ's cherokee. He is currently upgrading to 1 tons

IMG_1494.jpg

My brother also use to own a really nice xj and has since upgrade to a almost finished j-10 truggy

IMG_1491.jpg

His previous Xj (P.S. if anyone recognizes this one tell the new owners to give us an update on how its doing)-----------
IMG_0820.jpg

And here is my currently being built wheeling rig

IMG_1483.jpg

I hope that is enough pictures for everyone and that I can still be accepted into Naxja.......................I would love to someday build another cherokee=======================Kyle

Smittty9785 said:
damn thats a crazy front driveshaft angel on the wrangler.

LOL!!! That is cause it isn't connected.............Kinda hard to do when you have a drivers drop drivetrain and a passenger drop front axle hehe===========

See-------------(before recent spray bomb paint job)

IMG_1029.jpg

Heres what I started with.

This is before the motor blew.

And heres a few of the build. I'm not done yet but this thing is gona ROCK!

Only In A Jeep XJ said:
Heres what I started with.

This is before the motor blew.

And heres a few of the build. I'm not done yet but this thing is gona ROCK!

Looks like you at least got good help building this rig.

Back