• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 3-5" Sway Bar links and 3" AAL

smartazz19

NAXJA Forum User
Needs some sway bar links for a 3-5" lifted XJ. Dont have to be discos. Actually prefer to have fixed, but whatever you got may work. Also looking for a 3-4" AAL. I can paypal.. Thanks

Jeremy

Last edited:
I have a set of AAL's that come with the 3" Pro Comp lift. They are still in the stock spring packs that are laying around at my shop in Powder Springs. $30 for the pair.

sweet. you bought that AC compressor from me right? ill take those springs. Just gotta find my way out to powder springs. you wont be over there tomorrow (sunday) will you?

i think i still have them. but i had a set of sway bar links that came with the 4.5 rc kit, non disco

I will be at a birthday party tommorow off East Paulding Rd (next rd over from Mars Hill) I can take them with me and you can come pick them up. Let me know. Later.

Back