• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab in late November?

kubtastic

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anyone from around Grand Junction or Moab that could tell me what kind of weather I could expect trying to get some outdoor activities in during Thanksgiving weekend. I want to do a little off-roading and some mountain biking in the area of western colorado/easter utah. I hear Fruita has loads of trails for biking. My alternative is to make it south to Arizona instead.

I looked at some historic weather patterns and all I know is it might be snowy and overcast, or it might be sunny and in the 50's. Worth a shot?

We are going to Moab over Thanksgiving. Its cold at night and can be anything from cold to a little nippy in the daytime. Actually its a nice time of year if the weather is going ok. It can also snow on you. If the weather is nice its a great time of year to be there.
If you are in town look us up. There will be three of us I think.

I'll be staying in Fruita (near Grand Junction) for most of the weekend, and I might have a second XJ along as well. Depending on weather we'll head to Utah.

Back