• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose (liberty) Sunday

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Me and 'unbarebable88xj' are headed Down to liberty this weekend weather permitting

we plan on heading Down Saturday evening to camp and wheeling Sunday.
We are also gonna check out the maintenance done to bunker hill and patriots exit as well. Cone out and wheel with us.
Were both 33's and rear locker. I'd suggest at least that and some sliders and upgraded steering. It's a fun trail that's slow and fun. Lemme know if you're in :thumbup:

I would love to but were celebrating my girl friends birthday on Saturday. We will be running the rampart range area at the end of May. I'll post details later. What are the ratings of those trails? Have fun.

liberty is like an 8 i think...and indy and patriot are both 10 i THINK...

but liberty is not that hard to be honest....35's and dual lockers youd be bored

FYI this weekend is Blossom Weekend! Not the best choice but hey, who knows........... Oh yeah, I will be in Canon selling those raffle XJ tickets all weekend! Stop by if you are in the area!!

liberty is like an 8 i think...and indy and patriot are both 10 i THINK...

but liberty is not that hard to be honest....35's and dual lockers youd be bored

You ain't been wheelin enough to get bored there! You kids crack me up :laugh:

Highly unlikely that engine version 3.0 will be road tested enough, if operable at all -- take some pics and have a moment at the memorial for all of us, Mike.:peace:

Have a great weekend mike/post up some pics!!!
You still got some from the last trip?
Can't decide weather to give the yota/or the t/a some love this weekend....

What is this blossem weekend thing and where do i go to buy these raffel tickets im reading about :) let me know, can i still make it if i head down tomorrow?

Yes you can still make it. We are setup in the park in Canon City past the train station. Its the last park before you get out of town. If you get there in the morning or before 2pm I'll be there.

It's just the local craft fair/parade stuff that Canon City does. We did good last year with the raffle vehicle so we decided we would give it another try this year.

No rain/snow so Indy should be fine.

Do u have an address of somthing there I can mapquest it, I'm still new to co

Veterans Park at the corner of Royal Gorge/Hwy 50 and 3ed St. We are in the back just past the restrooms.

If you are coming down to beat your Junk, you had better stop in, say hello and get some tickets!!

Im guessing mike broke down misserably and is probably going to be eaten by tip out of starvation... considering its monday and still no pics...

Back