• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SuperRails $250 shipped (one set)

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
Here's the scoop....got a set where the outer tube got a ding in it...hardly noticeable but can't be sold as new. I've had them sold twice and both people ended up wanting a couple custom touches to their rails so they bought new builds. Sitting on the rack I've smacked my shin on them a couple times...SO....right now they're $250 shipped. Every day they don't sell I drop the price $10 until someone snags them.
Here's a quick pic of the "damage"...
Img_2145.jpg

Great deal, i'll look back in 20 days..:D J/K . I already have a set, but i put bigger dents in them than that.. Good luck

If I have to I'll give them away, my shin hurts enough :bawl: . This was one of the last ones built using the HREW tubing like what you have as well. If you ever dent them enough to want to replace that outer tube just let me know. I'll send you a pre-cut/pre-bent outer tube set out of the 11ga DOM tubing at a discount.

You got anything neat sitting on the back of some shelf that you have no need for anymore? I'll take it; I don't even care what it is.

Back