• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who all is definately coming?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
We need to get an idea of who is definately coming and when? What type of trails they want to run. Personally I may want a shakedown run on 4 and 6(easy) the first day. I want to run lower 2 and upper 2 one day(hard). If possiable I want to run slickrock, guardrail, hellicopter, and school bus(moderate-hard). This is all based on no breakage. LOL!

Unless something unforeseen comes up, I am there., reserved prim site 13 at crawfords. I plan to get there thursday afternoon.

that 1st day trail 4-6 sounds great. I dont think ill do upper or lower 2 this year(but i will watch L2) . i would like to do slick rock and any other ones except up schoolbus. I attempted schoolbus oct 06 with my tj on 35's locked and couldnt make it to the very top. Alot of buggies and extremes where having a real hard time, and alot of breakage, i think schoolbus has changed alot at the top. 3 years ago i did it with no prob, and one winch pull.

But i go with the flow!!! Just lookin forward to having my tent up with no rain and chilling everynight with a cigar and multiple miller or heiniken lites.

:badpc:

With My rig I'll just be doing that easy stuff....but would be up for watching lower 2 one day...

Glenn,

I'll be up there Thursday evening/night and bringing my cousin w/ me. His YJ's up to whatever (40's, Atlas, etc.).

Depending on how things go I may be up for that shake down run with you. I also want to run Lower/Upper 2 again. We ran Lower 2 in about 1.5 hours so.... how long will it take ro run Upper 2?

I also want to run Slickrock again. Guardrail/ Helicopter pad will also work for me....

Chris

I will definately be there baring unforseen circumstances. I hope to arrive before dark wednesday evening. I probably shouldn't give myself such an exact time line...

I too would like to shake down the rig a little first maybe on some easier stuff thursday morning. Then I am game for anything.

-Tim

I'll be there with the wife and kids. 2 xj's...maybe the full size cherokee to if its done.
Andy and his wife will be there with their 2 xj's too.

I'll be there in spirit, haha. Always next year

:clap: Ill be there.:clap:

Me and mine will be there thursday by 8:00 am. Cabin#2 at Crawfords with plenty o' brew and steaks. Never been to Tellico so i'll defer to you veterans as to what trail and when. Cut my off-roading teeth in a 84 CJ some years ago, and really enjoyed building an XJ in the past few months, and the info on naxja has been quite helpfull. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

92 2door 5.5 R.E. TnT Longarms, 30spline HP30&super 8.8 w/ ARB's 4.56, Warn M8000 35s.

I think you need to start out easy. Maybe on Lower 2 or Gaurdrail.....:firedevil

Just kidding. There will be groups for all different skill levels so everyone will have a great time!

Georgia Mike said:
I think you need to start out easy. Maybe on Lower 2 or Gaurdrail.....:firedevil

Just kidding. There will be groups for all different skill levels so everyone will have a great time!

OR... Guardrail to Helicopter Pad then down Schoolbus... should be a fun ride :scared:

uncc civilengineer said:
OR... Guardrail to Helicopter Pad then down Schoolbus... should be a fun ride :scared:
Just dont stay left too long down the school buss or you may get this:
1155001image043.jpg

Please pay particular attention to the dent in the hood that was caused by the same root ball that took out the a pillar!

the below was caused because someone did not listen ;)

Ghost said:
Just dont stay left too long down the school buss or you may get this:
1155001image043.jpg

Please pay particular attention to the dent in the hood that was caused by the same root ball that took out the a pillar!

Ouch! But if the door still closes its not that bad. Just kick out the glass and struggle on!:tears:

Back