• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Resigtration for 2007

Heather,

Is it possible to see an example of what the shirt/decal will look like....Also, we're not staying at Crawfords Im assuming that's ok.. and the Saturday dinner is Fillet & Lobster right....(just kidding)

Chris

The design for this year has not been hashed out....I will be postingup some polls tonight and see where we get. After 6 year of coming up with a design I have drawn a blank this year.

They will only be 3 colors at the most...

So still drawing a blank o the shirts the poll came up with the color of saftey green...so I will just have my guy at the shirt place see what he can come up with, BUT I have only had one person order shirts and 2 register.

Time is running out and I need a head count to get the details for how much fo stuff we need. Come one anyone have any ideas and want to volunteer for Trail Leader, The Group Meal and the Registratio table?

Just wondering why safety green? When will you ever wear safety green? Make it a normal color, gray, black, white, beige, whatever and i'll buy a few...

I need to register also... will do asap..

just registered myself and the wife.

will have her send a check for the 52 bucks.

I just registered. This will be my first trip to tellico and my first run with you guys. What is the event schedule like? Do i need to plan on all 4 days or will thurs, fri. and sat be good for the trip?

varied from year to year but about 20 plus

uncc civilengineer said:
Just wondering why safety green? When will you ever wear safety green? Make it a normal color, gray, black, white, beige, whatever and i'll buy a few...

I agree wholeheartedly! Some type of normal color would be a lot better:dunno:

then what about gray or red?

red's not my color...makes me look angry...like when there was a public poll and the vote was for safety green...not that I really care...its just a little late in the game...back in april would have been a good time for someone to step up and help with the design and colors...K got a design yet? I've got a picture of my friend albertos xj standing almost on its nose, going down lower 2...belly shot..."Wheres the Mall?"

I challenge everyone to go to the liq cabinet...down two shots of something over 50 proof, and come back with a good idea...ok...just an idea...

Yeah I came up with a design..not sure yet if I like it but we'll see...Hard to come up with ideas when you've done it for te past 6 years.

hehe...I'll need that soon...No liq here since Tellico last year.:(

GREY IS GOOD!!! I'd like to be able to wear my shirt when I go out to represent the NAXJA club, like I do with the tan and red ones I have from past 'Crawl events....:wave:

But it really doesn't matter, as I'll wear whatever....I've already put in an order for one. I'd really like to see the graphics, though.......

Last edited:
13 days to the reg deadline and sorry to say that I only have 2 that have paid. A few have registered but without payment I can't get the shirts or decals made.

Back