• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton Electrac

None for the 30/35 as of now, still waiting to hear about them(I'll know more in Septmber) but they are suppost to be making them! But they are out for the 44/60 and most every Ford, Chevy, Toy axles! There was a write-up on POR about installing them in a bunch of 44/60's before a trip to Moab but they never came back and followed up on how they did! I haven't heard anything bad about them, and a few ppl have ran them in 8.8's with good reviews! I plan on running them in the front and rear when i finaly get 44's(My cousin is an engineer for eaton and I can get them for next to nothing!!) But that wont be for awhile, so I can't report anything right now, so basicly all this was just a waste of typing! :looney:

Aaron

It would be for the D30 if it exists. I want a selectable in the front. But I am afraid that an ARB line would take up to much room and could get damaged easily. Really low lift. And I like electric better than air.

Matt

Does anyone know where to get the D44 Eaton E-locker? Every place I've talked to (such as Reider) says the Eaton hasn't delivered a single D44 E-locker to them yet.

Back