• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who all is definately coming?

Mom and I are trying to make it. We'll see, I've got a serious amount of damage to fix on Pete's junk before I'll drive it again. The cause:
P6230022.jpg

well, we went and beat on my junk on some local trails.
it all held up, drove home at 70 after swapping the tires back.
Got some electrical stuff to fix, then it's ready to go.

4ward said:
Mom and I are trying to make it. We'll see, I've got a serious amount of damage to fix on Pete's junk before I'll drive it again. The cause:
P6230022.jpg
Would love to see you guys again! Did mom ever replace that airbag?

4ward said:
Sort of, we sold the xj and now we're building her a buggy:wave:
Sweet, mom's getting a buggy! Like I said would be great to see you guys again. I just picked up a set of 60's to redo and work into the xj in the future.

Hello everyone. I found out about your site and this event on Tellico's website. I went to Tellico a few years back when I had a TJ, but have yet to go since I've built my XJ. Anyway, I'm almost positive that I'll be up there for the event. I'm going to try and get up there after work on that Friday. But I'm curious, is this an XJ only event? The reason I'm asking is that my father also has a YJ that we were thinking of bringing as well and possibly some vehicles from a local customization shop (www.allsouthautosports.com).
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself and I hope to meet a lot of you this next weekend.
-Tyler

:greensmok

spazzyfry123 said:
Hello everyone. I found out about your site and this event on Tellico's website. I went to Tellico a few years back when I had a TJ, but have yet to go since I've built my XJ. Anyway, I'm almost positive that I'll be up there for the event. I'm going to try and get up there after work on that Friday. But I'm curious, is this an XJ only event? The reason I'm asking is that my father also has a YJ that we were thinking of bringing as well and possibly some vehicles from a local customization shop (www.allsouthautosports.com).
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself and I hope to meet a lot of you this next weekend.
-Tyler

we have had yj's and tj's there in the past. Mainly friends or relatives of attendees. My philosophy has always been the more the merrier.

spazzyfry123 said:
-Tyler

can you bring these too???

0798_1.jpg

Ghost said:
we have had yj's and tj's there in the past. Mainly friends or relatives of attendees. My philosophy has always been the more the merrier.

Yeah the only non-XJ vehicles that would be coming would be my father in his YJ and our friends from Allsouth if they decide to come.

Greenlantern said:
can you bring these too???

0798_1.jpg

Unfortunately, that Jeep is literally cut in half right now.

But fortunately, if the Allsouth guys came, I'm sure they'd bring some of their shaped friends with them :eek:wl:
-Tyler

reserved a primitive site at crawfords, #14. hope to show up friday morning, but we'll see. see ya there ill be in a plain old blackclassic w/ 3" lift and 31's with my dog.

I am definitely going to try to be there.

Back