• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flap Discs 2", 3", 4", 4.5", 5", & 7"

THanks GrimmJeeper, the skil is pretty good too for 89 bucks! $80 after the 10% discount!

Well here is another one for ya....

We have been testing these Solar Auto-Darken Helmets out for a couple weeks and everything is a go. These welding helmets were overstock from a large manufacturer. They are quality helmets and we have an awesome price on them. These would go for about $69-$79. We compared them to the standard $50 Solar Auto Darken, similar to an HF model.

These are a lot nicer, they have removable thumb-screws on the inside so you can change out the replacement lens super easy....or just pry it off from the front;) I took it apart and put it back together in about 2 min. The cord connecting the adjustment dial to the face plate is heavier duty and longer than the other helmets too.

We are still pulling specs and descriptions so we'll update asap...

Last edited:
Doint forget about the starter Packages! Use Code NAXJA

3 Flap Disc & 1 Cut-Off Wheel $9.99 w Free Shipping

5 Cut-Off Wheels & 1 Flap Disc $9.99 w/Free Shipping

3Flappromo2-1.jpg

Recieved my flap discs yesterday (Friday), ordered them on Wednesday!!! Used them last night to grind on my new JCR DIY winch bumper, worked as good as any flap disc I've ever used at a fraction of the cost.

+1 on shipping. Thanks!

Thanks for the phone convo. It was nice to talk to a real person who speaks english. I realized that I didn't put what grit I wanted on my flap discs after I finished the order though ...

Got my order in yesterday. They are all 40 grit. Works for me. Thanks for the fast turn around and shipping.

Back