• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock popularity

SlowXj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm new to this forum but have been actively reading for years. It seems that the forum was started in Oliver Springs tn, so anyone regulars at windrock?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not a regular there, but I have run Windrock. I enjoyed it. It was as similar to the trails at Black Mountain/Harlan as any where.

I've run Turkey Bay/LBL more than any other spot simply due to location and cost.

As far as the forum, I assume you mean NAXJA, being started in Oliver Springs, I'm not sure that is accurate.

NAXJA was started in Southern California.

I've been to Windrock a couple times. I'm hoping to get back up that way around March with a group of guys.

NAXJA was started in Southern California.

nope...those guys are faaggs.

naxja started on another now defunct forum, and those old timer regulars took a risk, got off their ass and decided to meet together in moab at a double-secret location that I cannot mention.

we had a small group from several states show up.

the new concept was born from those campfire/wheeling sessions.

naxja started on another now defunct forum, and those old timer regulars took a risk, got off their ass and decided to meet together in moab at a double-secret location that I cannot mention.

I suppose the fact that it was super double top secret is why most people are under the impression it started out there.

I just know it certainly didn't start in TN.

Ahhhhh sorry for the wrong info. I could swore I read that somewhere on the forum. Anyways I have been going there quite frequently lately. If anyone is in the area and wanting to ride send me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Moab in 1999 correct?

Back