• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WOW Elbe Fun Run

MasterPull

We make rope cool
I saw some NAXJA guys out at Elbe this weekend, who got pics because I didnt. It was a great run and we hit some cool trails. I would recommend the place to anyone who hasn't been there yet (who likes body damage).

-Alex

I was there. Had a great time. I didn't take any pictures at the Fun Run because I was working a poker checkpoint. I do have some videos from the day before of me getting stuck in a deep mud hole and breaking my hatch that I will post later. There was a good turnout this year but I would have liked to see more Cherokees there.

Here are a few I borrowed from PNWJeep.

Highcentered:

DSC00301.jpg

Dropping into the rock garden:

DSC00308.jpg

Thanks to Dirk, DamnYankee, and Dr. Drae for getting me through:

DSC00310.jpg

-Alex

looked like a great time... and nice to see you out on the trails again Alex!:cheers:

Yeah it was great to see alot of familiar faces out there, I am sorry that I will be missing NWF but I will be getting out more this summer!

-Alex

Only problem I had was no one wants to run the busy. Good times for sure! Saturday night was awesome. Lol

It was a good time! First poker run I've been to in a long time and enjoyed it! It was nice wheelin with ya again alex!

Back