• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Schedule of Events

I was in a somewhat too subtle way stating that this year, a registrant, signing up for trails, could also sign up other vehicles for that same trail. In previous years, one could not sign up other people for a trail. Only yourself.

Conceivably, the first guy at the table, could sign himself up for a trail, along with 30 of his friends (who haven't yet arrived) and shut everybody else out.

I don't think it's fair to allow people to sign up other people for trails. But then, I'm not the one making the rules for the event. Nevertheless, I will follow the rules as stated.
Actually... in the past, you could sign your friends up for the trail. There never was a requirement "must be present to sign up". Hasn't been an issue in the past years. We had folks sometimes come in and sign various people for various trails through a "proxy" (not everyone felt like making it to camp to choose next days or days after trails....)

Back