• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration form, 25th Anniversary Celebration

Goatman said:
Yes, trails are $5 per day, which will be collected at the registration table when you sign up. This is explained in the registration form. This is a fee we must pay for each trail that we run. There is no extra $5 for trails that are run on Fri and Sat.

Sorry, this is not correct. Each trail day is $5 paid at the registration table when you sign up for trails, except trails for Fri and Sat which are included.

So if I'm leading trails on Thursday and Friday do I only pay $30 to register?

WayneXJ said:
So if I'm leading trails on Thursday and Friday do I only pay $30 to register?

Even though you are leading trails, we still have to pay $5 a day for you so it is still $40

YELLAHEEP said:
Done! Staying at Slickrock in one of the RV sites behind the cabins.

I don't think that anybody who has stayed in those sites has been terribly happy. A few bucks more will get you a full hook-up site.

RedHeep said:
Registration done.

Almost forgot and missed the tshirt deadline.

Yep, just sent mine in. I also had a problem with PP, but couldn't even log in with my regular account......who knows. I just went ahead and printed it and mailed it in.

Goatman said:
Yep, just sent mine in. I also had a problem with PP, but couldn't even log in with my regular account......who knows. I just went ahead and printed it and mailed it in.

same here...snail mail should've got it in earlier this week.

mac 'still wrenching' gyvr

SHIT!

I don't do any of my own paperwork and my friggin' office girl (office manager?) is on vacation.
Wait, I bet she would have it on a check register someplace....even my temp could look that up.

I'll check, don't want to miss out on a cool T-shirt!
;)

Confirmned!
Check was mailed in July.
:D

Last edited:
Registration and money sent

IXNAYXJ said:
I hear that happens as you get older, Richard, but I think there's a pill for it.

-----Matt-----

:laugh:

How's the beer? :)

Does any one know what a non member friend has to do to join us for one run on Tues. only?

I am interested in this answer too. Can a non-NAXJA member, non-Cherokee driving friend register and participate in this event?

Certainly. I have non-XJ friends coming with me from Bakersfield.

Cool, a friend of mine I grew up with may come out. He's in Colorado, if he doesn't make it there, he's going to try and make it with the company buggies to KOH. He'll be there Fri/Sat if he does come.

Back