• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

xj_mike

NAXJA Forum User
I'm posting this for Martyn from Adventure Trailers and posted originally on www.expedtionportal.com

ADVENTURE TRAILERS RENTAL TRAILER STOLEN

On May 1st we rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Eezi Awn tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

The trailer is identical to the one posted here http://expeditionportal.com/forum/sh...13&postcount=8

The trailer was rented to Jeremy Deckling, he was accompanied by his wife Carrie Deckling, and their three children two boys (I think) around 6 and a girl 8 or so.

They are driving a Black 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door with Ohio plates. The trailer has California plates.

Apparently Jeremy is under investigation for arson, his house burned down in Willard, Ohio under suspicious circumstances.

Jeremy claims to make a living as a Farrier (shoes horses).

If you see this trailer please call us on our toll free number 1-877-661-8097 messages are transferred to our e mail, so even if you don’t get hold of us leave a message.

We would like to find out where the trailer is and repossess it.

If you hear of any unusual sales of off road trailer, Roof Top tents etc. please let us know.

Your link isn't any good.

Hammered said:
So this guy burns his own home down and runs away? WITH HIS KIDS??? ..that was dumb, he shoulda sold the home and bought one of the trailers... and had lots of money left over.

Not in todays economy. His house probably isnt worth as much as he owes on it.
I bet we see a drastic rise in arson before its all over.

Back