• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When you getting there and where are you staying?

holy crap this turned into a big deal... glad i thought of it.. :viking:

myself and probably 5 other rigs will be rolling into SLCG mid-day monday 1st. stopping in Limon, Co sunday night..
staying till sunday..

Prior to mid day Tuesday, not sure if we are leaving San Francisco Sunday or Monday. Counting the days.
Tom

Boatwrench said:
Prior to mid day Tuesday, not sure if we are leaving San Francisco Sunday or Monday. Counting the days.
Tom
Just so you understand your sister is still under probation from buying raffle tickets....Right?

IntrepidXJ said:
you told me that you would be there after BOTW :angel:

I did hear a rumor that Richard might stop by and hang out for one day ;)

Ya, the people I was going to meet there might be flaking out so I may head to AZ after BOTW for some wheeling instead.
I had planned to head out to CO on Wednesday but I could leave a couple days early and hang out in Utah.
I didn't realize till yesterday that this event was when it was. :sad1:

Jes said:
Ya, the people I was going to meet there might be flaking out so I may head to AZ after BOTW for some wheeling instead.
I had planned to head out to CO on Wednesday but I could leave a couple days early and hang out in Utah.
I didn't realize till yesterday that this event was when it was. :sad1:

that would be cool. i was talking to Richard the other day, and it looks as if I might be joining up with you guys for Carnage Gulch on my way home :)

Back