• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need something carried from Denver to the Event

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Led wants a NAXJA banner for the event. I have it in Loveland, but can get it down to Denver tonight, Friday. Is anybody heading up that can pick it up and carry it up there?

Tom 970-667-2001

I can carry it up there on Tuesday if that will help.
PM'd you... :wave:

The banner is in Denver now. It needs to be picked up tomorrow if possible. Wolfman offered to take it up to BV, but the dropoff to him didn't work out tonight and I don't know if he can pick it up tomorrow, so if anybody might be able to pick it up and take it to BV, could you please post here. For the moment, until I hear from Wolfman, I won't know if I will need your help, but if you are available as a backup, that would be great.

Hope you guys have a great time up there while I am down here slaving away. I will be heading up Saturday with the fixings and will be BBQ'ing for the clan. I have to be there so I can win all the raffle stuff. I put the fix in, so I am guaranteed to get all the good stuff :laugh3:

Tom, I probably could pick it up. I'll be headed up there Sunday morning.

PM'd ya with my phone #. Call me to make arrangements.

Troy

old_man said:
The banner is in Denver now. It needs to be picked up tomorrow if possible. Wolfman offered to take it up to BV, but the dropoff to him didn't work out tonight and I don't know if he can pick it up tomorrow, so if anybody might be able to pick it up and take it to BV, could you please post here. For the moment, until I hear from Wolfman, I won't know if I will need your help, but if you are available as a backup, that would be great.

Hope you guys have a great time up there while I am down here slaving away. I will be heading up Saturday with the fixings and will be BBQ'ing for the clan. I have to be there so I can win all the raffle stuff. I put the fix in, so I am guaranteed to get all the good stuff :laugh3:

Forgot to call me back did ya?? I offered to take it to you Troy since I'll be swinging by tomorrow. But Tom was on the phone with Woody when I called and apparently forgot to call me back............:laugh3:

Tom, I've still got a lot of paper plates and plastic utensils left over from the Oct. meeting that I'm bringing with me.I think there's enough to supply the BB-Q . :chef:

old_man said:

Tom, give Troy or I a call tomorrow. One of us can pick it up depending on where it is.

You can reach me at .......................:cheers:

Back