• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train Request, Again

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Noah is coming down to Hisperia on the 18th of June. I have some stuff with Nimrod, some stuff with John X, and some stuff with RynoXJ. The stuff from Dean may be taken care of.

Noah has a friend that drives from Hisperia to Torrance for work, and could pick the stuff up on the way home. His route can vary, depending on the day. Could this be a way to connect?

David Bricker / SYR

I'm not exactly on the way between Torrance and Hisperia, but I'll help if I can. Or I could just mail your stuff. None of it's very heavy.

Al, mailing would probably be the smartest, and easiest fro your stuff. I'll get you a mailing address (depends if USPS, UPS or Fedex. Yes, three different addresses), and you can get me a Paypal address to pay you for shipping costs.

David Bricker / SYR

John, do you think you could connect with Leep, RynoXJ, or give me your phone number that I can pass on? If the stuff can, by hook or by crook get to Hisperia or Phelen on Monday, that would work really well.

David Bricker / SYR

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Parts train completed (except the stuff Al is mailing).

Thanks for John X, RynoXJ and Leep. John and Dean got stuff to Dennis, who was able to drop it at Asa's, and Noah picked it all up this afternoon, when he picked up The Turd ('95 2 door parts XJ).

Thanks again everyone.

David Bricker / SYR

Back