• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It ought to be...

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
getting pretty close to 15 years. Huh? Who'da thunk?

Should something like that go on a T-shirt?

JJrYPQC.png

This could be tweaked if we could find the full size file.

I'm in, can't find enough cool shirts with XJs

I'm sure that we can Scott. I'll look into it. I've got to fix the graphic too; the "15 Years" is off center.

A group buy would be the way to go. I want to run this by our normal silk screen guy and see if it's worth his while. He volunteers a lot of his time to the chapter.

I think we should get a group order together...prices drop substantially with quantity.

25 seems to be the magic number with this company. Shirt color options are only available when there are 6(six) or more of a second or third color.

I messed around and can say with certainly say that the artwork does not work on too dark of a color. Safety orange looks great but navy blue just swallows up the artwork(the XJ) as well as the top and bottom text.

That's when you do that white or graywash underlay thing inside the circle...And you do the text in Red, instead of black, and just don't make red shirts unless they get a different font color :)

There's been interest in pink shirts before, as well... in support of both Breast Cancer Awareness and of Breast Awareness created by what happens with them when the Jeep is bouncing... I can't remember the saying we came up with, darn it...

I'll buy one, though not in pink. I like breasts just fine but I'm already sufficiently aware of them.

How about the Naxja logo instead?

It's the chapter's 15 year anniversary; and by coincidence, that is what this batch of shirt's commemorate. Funny how that works out.
:dunno:

This one is suited for the national NAXJA store.

Last edited:
J5Hieg3h.jpg

Does NOT play nice with dark colored shirts.

And I still don't like the text on the front of the example shirts.

Back