• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d30 Yukon Grizzly locker

Exxon Valdez Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
High pinion, Dana 30 Yukon Grizzly locker. I got a deal on a selectable locker so this is coming out. Its Yukon's version of a Detroit so it is a full case, full time locker. Basically brand new, it was set up with 4.10 gears on it but I never ran it, bearings are pressed on but it has never been run. Should be good with 3.73 and deeper gears.

$400 and I am in Kings Beach CA.

Man Dillon, why couldn't you have had this available back in Texas. Was kind of thinking about a full case......

Oh and you were going to help me build a cage(you just didn't know it yet)......and sell me your axles......why'd you have to go and move?

man i wish i didnt just dump a ton of cash into my heep.
i would love a full case locker up front...

Man Dillon, why couldn't you have had this available back in Texas. Was kind of thinking about a full case......

Oh and you were going to help me build a cage(you just didn't know it yet)......and sell me your axles......why'd you have to go and move?

buy a LS7 V8 swap for my MJ and you can have my axles and I'll build you a cage. I'll ship the locker!

I used to make some pretty mean shit out of legos......maybe we can reach a deal

mtb005.jpg

mtb004.jpg

im waiting for the price to drop LOL.
i wouldnt mind putting a full carrier locker in my hp...

Back