• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It ought to be...

maybe just the standard naxja logo, or nothing at all.

Agreed. I've got to contact them about long/tall sizes for the shirts.

Looks great to me.

When do we place orders?

I will take two XLTs.

Still working on this.

I think I found a color that works with the graphic and is available in all sizes of "T"s as well as tank tops; mens and womens. It is a medium gray similar to the color the standard SoCal Chapter shirts in the past. Currently this is the direction I'm going as far as color. Some styles and/or sizes have a very limited number of choices. Though we will not be going through Custom Ink their site does provide for visual examples. Printing will be done by the same member as did the SoCal Fest screen printing. Keep it in the family and keep costs down.

I'll start a group buy thread as soon as I have all the details worked out.

Here is the link to Custom Ink showing the shirt color (Sports Gray) with the front and back graphic. Click the shirt image at the bottom right of the image to see the opposite side. it takes a few seconds to load.

Comments?

Last edited:
Looks good.

Count me in.

ETA: Thank you for putting this together.

Nothing takes the fun out of life like a hard deadline.

:doh:

No hard deadline on this one; but WAY before October! Group buy should be finished and ready to distribute in about 3 - 4 weeks. If you miss the pre-sale deadline there will be some in the Chapter store (at store prices). Speaking of the chapter store I'm on a mission to do what I can to get a few things on the shelves....again. But that's a thread for later, and for the members area.

I'll take one, put me down for a men's large.

Looks good, thanks, and let's do this!

I'll have the group buy posted by the end of this week. Shirts will be available in "Sports Grey", and White only. There will be a large selection of styles and sizes.

I'll leave the thread open for thread or four weeks.

If you miss the group buy shirts will be available in the chapter store. Just so you know, the selection may not be as broad and the prices will be higher.

Last edited:
Back