• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S LOGANS 4X4 REAR BUMPER/TIRE CARRIER

need-a-bow

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, I picked this up from Fore Wheeler a few months ago but ended up going a different route. I had it bolted on for a couple of months, and no issues aside from a worn Heim on the hinge, which I have a new one that will come with the bumper. Here's a link to the website, and Ill upload a few pics later today. It has black powdercoat. Can deliver to WF, located just NW of Chicago.

http://www.logansmetal4x4.com/jechxjrebuwt.html

I might want this after i get a lift in this jeep. If you still have it in a few weeks I'll send you some money. You planning on going to winter fest?

Definitely going to WF. Most likely will still have it for the next few weeks

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I know this is a few months old. just wondering if the logans bumper was still available. I'm finally going to have some time, so I'm starting to look. I know the hitch isn't officially tow rated. But think it will tow a small aluminum trailer with 2 small /mid size atv's. Probably just around 1600 lbs total (including trailer). Thoughts?

Thanks.

Back