• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt-A-Trail Workday - April 22nd

I don't see any more smoke from down in the valley; how about from Hesperia?

All clear now, fire looks to be out. I saw yesterday a bunch of Fire crews still out in the area putting out smolder piles and using heavy earth movers to clear brush.

Any chance of the trail being closed? What time are we meeting on Friday, and it's at the trailhead off the 15?

From the AAT thread in the SoCalFest section:

9:00 AM
The meeting location is at the trailhead right off the I-15 freeway. Exit 129 / Cleghorn road. The trail is on the East side of the freeway.

The trail should be open at the Cleghorn Road meeting location. If not we will travel as a group and catch the trail part way in via 3N22 off of Hwy 138.

Any chance of the trail being closed? What time are we meeting on Friday, and it's at the trailhead off the 15?

Just passed it today on my drive home and saw fire department still investigating. Also saw pink tape across the entrance/staging area to cleghorn is.

Thanks for the update. I think we'll be fine coming in from 138.

Back