• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's driving and who's towing their XJ?

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
I will be driving the XJ there and back, hopefully departing the night of the 3rd....so God help me if I break something serious while in Moab...might just have to make Utah my new home.

XJguy

you better not break anything serious out there... 2000 miles is a long way to "strap" an XJ!!! but with the attending crowd i dont think much of anything will be "unfixable".. but ya know, staying there isnt such a bad idea either...
mike

Driving.......as always. :)

Drivin from MN!!

I'll be towing. I've had the XJ break and have always managed to get it home, but trailers just add to the likelyhood that it gets home. Besides, I'll tow my Jeep home and my wife can drive the raffle XJ that I'm going to win. :D

Driving, 1300 miles each way, towing a 1 ton pop-up.

I'm towing...

I'm towing out my XJ and the raffle XJ. That way when I win I'll already have a spot to take it back home! Oh you say, that's right....I'm not eligible to win the XJ. Okay! need to rent space on a trailer heading east? :D

Driving - 2300 miles or so. Red's sixth roundtrip (fingers crossed - :) ) to Utah. (Three more only as far west as Ouray).

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Yeah, I told my girlfriend she has to get used to driving a lifted Jeep because I dont want to tow an XJ Im going to win all the way home with Xnowyte.

XJguy

Well the Give-Away drives great...actually drive better than my 01 but I am just a little partial to the older ones....

We will be towing as usual with the burban....Kevin says we are going to tent it but I am still working on him to bring my A/C, then again someone did threaten my AC...LOL

I'll be driving. There & back, I hope.

Yep....he does..well I did ride with him one time and he did not break....but it was not guardrail or slickrock type riding...

I'll be driving out, but my wife will be able to drive back so I can drive my raffle win!;)

I don't understand how all you people think you're driving home with my winnings :D

As always, I'm towin' cuz it lets me be the fool I like to be. Oh, and the tow rig is way nicer to travel in than any XJ out there.

Back