• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bachelor Party Weekend at the Badlands! (Aug 12,13,14)

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Chuck (chaz_88_MJ) is getting married soon. Aug 12, 13, and 14 we will celebrate at the Badlands.

We are going down on Thursday Aug 11. We are going to wheel on Friday the 12th. We'll party (maybe Attica bar tour) Friday night. Saturday we will do some wheeling as well. Saturday evening is the TREC race. Its not confirmed yet but he and I will possibly be racing the 747 Ranger. Then Saturday we will make Chuch drink til he pukes...and if we can get one we'll find a stripper to the campground... (no puking on the stripper)

Any and all are welcome to come and join us for the weekend. We will be staying at the campground at the Badlands entrance.

mac 'best man' gyvr

Hey Brad, we should go to this.................

Dang dudes. I'll be at another bachelor party down in Nawlins that weekend. Hope you guys have a good time - I have zero doubt that you will.

P 'up Chuck' Main

Back