• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Costs

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
Is there going to be a NAXJA registration fee? If so, what is that and what will it include? Is the registration fee per vehicle or per participant? Are t-shirts and stickers extra, and if so, how much? What about additional raffle tickets.

I already understand that there will be a park permit that needs to be purchased at the event.

Just trying to get ahead on budgeting.

Is it June yet???

Is there going to be a NAXJA registration fee? If so, what is that and what will it include? Is the registration fee per vehicle or per participant? Are t-shirts and stickers extra, and if so, how much? What about additional raffle tickets.

I already understand that there will be a park permit that needs to be purchased at the event.

Just trying to get ahead on budgeting.

Is it June yet???

I think the reg. fee was 25 last year. that got us a shirt, a raffle ticket, a sticker and a meal ticket. It was also 20 i believe for the ride permit.

Back up. Any updates on "for sure" details. Like what the NAXJA fee will bring. Also, I may have read the Harlan Website wrong, but I believe its like $30-$35 for a permit.

I remember paying 20-25 for my ride permit Jake. We got a tent spot and i'm not sure what it cost us total but Brad might know. I know i spent right around 200 for everything. Add 30% for the stupid gas prices! :smsoap:

The 31 day permit for the off road park is $20.

Registration will be posted soon with all other amounts listed.

Back