• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Had a 01 Suburban come into the shop with no brakes. Come to find out customer had a 'trusted mechanic friend' use compression fittings and rubber fuel line to 'fix' rusted lines. Spent All freaking day today trying to bleed the fronts just to find out this hack used a nail to plug the front brake port on the master cylinder. WTF!??

Plant shut down for the super bowl, means I have to be up at 3am to go in a start the place up. Oh well pay me that OT!

Oh yea that work trip went good. Didn't die in an airplane!

I've got in cab controls along with the factory wired controller that I hardly ever use now. I like the simplicity of not having to dig out my controller whenever I need to winch, but I think a wireless option could come in handy as well

Ive heard horror stories of wireless winch controllers, so Ive always been weary of em. Personally Id rather have in cab controller, and a plug to use the wired controller off the winch just in case.

I've been a lot more concerned about my truck than the jeep. Need to finish my 5th beadlock, and get some rear shocks measured and ordered. It is possible I will wheel at WF with only one rear shock lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Definitely, prepping for something. This week it is for world domination, tomorrow it is for a day hanging out with SeanR and Lar.

A couple days ago I saw a guy bragging on a Toyota Facebook page that his 4 runner started up after sitting in the cold for 5 days. He took a video there were a bunch of comments on it praising him. He was proud to say the least... I parked my XJ in my driveway in October when my plates expired, threw 10 bucks worth of no name gas station 87 in it. Just went out there and it turned over on the first crank. Should have taken a video.

I've been a lot more concerned about my truck than the jeep. Need to finish my 5th beadlock, and get some rear shocks measured and ordered. It is possible I will wheel at WF with only one rear shock lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
We only have 1 shock on ours currently, and it's blown. Might be how it is at winterfest to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Getting my 2020 post out of the way.

It seems my goal of a 2020 Anniversary Winterfest at a Florida all inclusive resort fell through.... Sad...

Big 'wondering what this crew would look like at Jeep Beach 2020' Hank

It seems my goal of a 2020 Anniversary Winterfest at a Florida all inclusive resort fell through.... Sad...

Arrested is what they would look like there.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Houston is cheap to get to, come on down.

Back