• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shop broken into, tools stolen

trippled

NAXJA Forum User
The shop I work at off powers and Barnes was broken into last night. I had a ton of tools stolen. If anyone sees anything come up I sure would appreciate hearing about it. Had a lot of stuff in cases, hand tools, electrical stuff etc all gone. All we can tell was black late model crew cab Silverado with alloy rims and likely Texas plates. No other identifying stickers or anything. Likely it'll all get pawned off but never know. Thanks.

Sorry to hear, thieving is a whole other level of P.O.
Anything more specific we can look for, I'm on CL lately looking for a few things, happy to keep an eye out.

Pretty much anything technician grade. I had lots of matco stuff. Electrical test equipment, hand tools, diag stuff. Maybe any large lumped together quantity could be suspect I guess.

how’s this going with insurance? I am an adjuster (10+ years), if you have any questions or need advice. Happy to help

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear back. All of who had stuff stolen had to make lists of what we could remember, which was pretty damn hard. It's been submitted so we'll see what happens.

Back