• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics

ExTankerGuy

USAF Retired
NAXJA Member
ca5114926ea57dac3a6c6aae3efcf9a9.jpg

3c58ee031598cea5579e96ef9ddc8d59.jpg

686103277eef8a6fa473d47d42eff1e9.jpg

60dbe9ba78e032d78ae83c2c31c5c8df.jpg

1ce8febed5001a4bb8230a2ca62f777d.jpg

Pics by 1989twodoor

TBH I was having so much fun I forgot to take pics. I did get this one of the group that ran green on Friday:

Any one else have pics of the "smaller" members please post

Ahhh that explains the social skills, lol.
She wasn't too bad just a little overly firm on what was and was not allowed as a side :)

Sean ordered a chicken wrap, but instead of chicken he wanted Beef and instead of a wrap he wanted a bun, she told him they can't do that.....the other waitress took care of it, we started calling the one waitress HOMESCHOOL in front of the other one and she laughed.

Sean ordered a chicken wrap, but instead of chicken he wanted Beef and instead of a wrap he wanted a bun, she told him they can't do that.....the other waitress took care of it, we started calling the one waitress HOMESCHOOL in front of the other one and she laughed.

Lar and I ate there Saturday afternoon again and non-homeschool was our waitress again.
She isn't from Attica, I asked her.

So my pick up line, "Hey, I am not from here and I have a job." would not have worked on her.

Back