• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done before WF17

Brandonrcm

NAXJA Forum User
Doesn't feel right with out this thread, so what's everybody need to get done?

Rewire triple fans
Add and wire 2nd battery for winch
service diffs & Replace breathers
Relocate gas tank
Trans mount
Adj boostwerkz t case linkage
Clearence upper c gussets from hitting coils
LF Wheel hub

I need to finish my cage build, figure out seats and harnesses, replace leafs and shackles. Paint new non smashed door, cage, and new armor pieces.

We also probably need new tires, rims, and safety chains for the trailer. Don't need the trailer falling apart again this year!

Pack bag, fuel truck, load cooler, head east.

Oh, and remember ribs, lots of ribs.

SBRs, fluids, mount bumper, finish rock sliders, swap to MTs, respool winch, buy beer

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Swap motors
Install winch bumper and winch
install new glove box lid
check fluids
fix trailer issue
wire truck for lights and brakes, and heat in topper for sleeping this year

oh yea, I will most likely need to make a liquor store run as what I have right now probably won't last me.

Only things you currently have that will last until WF are your bedroom eyes and herpes.

Take trailer on maiden trip to test it out to make sure its all working good
Get camper cleaned up and ready to go
EX gone over and new brake controller
Finish XJ
Have TJ ready for back up just in case XJ isn't finished.

Install engine, trans, transfer case, front axle, driveshafts, front bumper, winch while fixing some damaged parts along the way.

Just swap over the axles and transfer case from the 95 to the 2 door. Maybe do the bumpers and frames stiffeners if I have time. Do a few PMS on the 2 door. I went from not needing much to a lot.

yearly oil change
find leak in air locker air line
change transmission mount
clearance engine skid plate away from exhaust
cut front bumper for better approach angle
maybe have starter rebuilt
fill with gas

mac 'likely will only change the oil' gyvr

I will probably have to take dump before I leave...That's about it. I don't even have any xj parts anymore :)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I need to get all the exhaust hangers welded back on, thats about it. I'm sure there's other shit that could be improved upon but meh lol

Would like to add some longer brake lines and some discos for front sway bar. I have the lines, anyone have an idea on the discos?

Back