• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEER

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
It's never to early to get this thread up and going. I know I'd like to get a case of Spotted Cow and a couple cases of Yuengling. Please post up if you need anything or can help. :cheers:

Looks like you're the only one that wants to drink beer.

Maybe you should just come to Hawaii and drink beer with me instead.

Great, thanks Wade. I can Paypal ya in advance again if that's cool, just let me know. :thumbup:

It's never to early to get this thread up and going. I know I'd like to get a case of Spotted Cow and a couple cases of Yuengling. Please post up if you need anything or can help. :cheers:

i can bring a case of cow for ya

I kinda missed the point at first. The local store sells Yuengling, so I can bring you a couple of cases. Cans or bottles? I also have em ordering in Labatt Blue on a regular basis for me, If anyone likes that and can't get it locally

Bottles would be great. Do they sell yuengling in Attica now?

yuengling sales stop at the Indiana/Ohio border.

mac 'right where Chuck lives' gyvr

If Naxja wants to grab that, I'll gladly deliver to WF. It's only a half hour away from me!
What we could really use though is one of those kegerator trailers.

Back