• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest FREE camping continues for 2017! (details)

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
If you've registered, you've seen it already, but again in 2017, we are able to offer free camping.

Here's the details.

1. You need to be a PAID NAXJA member.

2. You need to be pre-registered. Click here to register.

3. When you arrived at the Badlands office, your name will be on a list that will tell them that your camping is already paid for by the chapter.

4. Electric sites available to our group will be sites #9 to #34. No need to call and reserve one of those sites, they will be available Winterfest weekend, you may want to try to double up on a site with a buddy. To help with this, it would be suggested for one of your group to have a 30 amp RV adapter to 20 amp, so there's more power options at your site. Like this.

5. Unlimited primitive sites w/o electric are available if you don't need power and want to spread out.

6. Trailer parking will be available at the back of the campground (exact spot TBA, but either the office will let you know or you'll see them back there on arrival) to relieve parking them at cabins, campsites, and the hotel. If you are not camping or staying at a cabin onsite, (i.e. staying at off site at the hotel) please let the Badlands office know you are leaving your trailer back there.

7. If you do not pre-register or are not a paid NAXJA member, you will have to pay for camping (ps the better deal is becoming a member and pre-registering). There's a link in my signature to become a member.

mac 'stay warm and thirsty my friends' gyvr

Correct.

mac 'your name won't be on the list' gyvr

Back