• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEER

It's never to early to get this thread up and going. I know I'd like to get a case of Spotted Cow and a couple cases of Yuengling. Please post up if you need anything or can help. :cheers:

So two cases of Yuengling bottles for Cheese. Any one else?

Spotted Cow bottles anyone? Don't need much, 6 or 12 pack would do.

I can run down some spotted cow, or central waters.

I wouldn't mind getting some yuengling.

Hey Chuck could you pick me up a case of spotted cow? I'll shoot you a PM. never had it before but everyone raves about it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I have a 5x8 with sides, or just one of those hitch cargo carriers!

If you don't mind, I'd take 1 more case. :thumbup:

Thanks, let me know on how to find you this weekend. If you haven't purchased already, their Porter or Black & Tan sound good. Or do people just get their "regular" beer?

I can bring Leinenkugel's too, their summer shandy is already out.

If you don't mind, I'd take 1 more case. :thumbup:

No problem

Thanks, let me know on how to find you this weekend. If you haven't purchased already, their Porter or Black & Tan sound good. Or do people just get their "regular" beer?

I can bring Leinenkugel's too, their summer shandy is already out.

I will look today after work for either porter or black and tan. I have a forest green xj with ohio plates. Will Prolly have a can of Labatt Blue in hand LOL

No problem

I will look today after work for either porter or black and tan. I have a forest green xj with ohio plates. Will Prolly have a can of Labatt Blue in hand LOL

Well struck out on the Black and tan, they had a six pack and said more coming Thursday around 9. I hope to be halfway there by 9. Got you a case of Lager, if you not in no worries.

Labatt's? Will you be puffing on a Player's also? Eh?

No Players, but I am all aboot the Blue.

That will be just fine, thank you.

Back