• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seth Stanton Sticker pics...

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

Looks like you all had a blast out there! Flat Nasty looks like a great place for events.

Just curious if any of you guys got Stanton stickers either thru the mail or from Rev at the event. Anna and Susan Stanton would probably really enjoy pics of those stickers on your rigs at the event if you have 'em - a really cool pic would be one that shows your Chapter colors near the sticker - to show support outside Colorado.

PM me or post here if ya got any such pics!

Thanks,
Troy

IntrepidXJ said:
as soon as the weather agrees, my sticker will go on with a pic
x2
likely on the fender, the only sticker that's going to go on the body and not the glass.

IMG_1328sm.JPG

Rev

Haven't received mine yet - but it'll go on as soon as I do. Should I follow up on that? I got the PayPal payment receipt on February 13.

What Rd said:
Haven't received mine yet - but it'll go on as soon as I do. Should I follow up on that? I got the PayPal payment receipt on February 13.
My PayPal cleared a while back too but, I've yet to see it. I did buy an extra from Rev though.

Haleyes said:
My PayPal cleared a while back too but, I've yet to see it. I did buy an extra from Rev though.
K. I won't worry about it just yet then.
Now - Rev neglecting to mention that he had these, AFTER sneaking up behind me and causing me to gray even faster . . . I'm thinking up a surprise potluck dish based on armadillo with Rev's name all over it!

Sorry for the delay on the stickers guys - the orders have been coming in BIG time and we ran out for a short time.

I sent a new batch of over 100 to Jeff (planefixer) just today, so he should be able to mail out a bunch more very soon.

Thanks MWC for supporting this effort! :thumbup:

What Rd said:
AFTER sneaking up behind me and causing me to gray even faster . . . I'm thinking up a surprise potluck dish based on armadillo with Rev's name all over it!

What is even funnier is that your son saw me, and knew exacttly what I was doing.

Rev

Rev Den said:
What is even funnier is that your son saw me, and knew exacttly what I was doing.

Rev
AND DIDN'T WARN ME!!!!
Just think - he's only 6, AND has a twin brother at home!

YELLAHEEP said:
- the orders have been coming in BIG time and we ran out for a short time. :thumbup:
Glad to hear that! :patriot:

Awrite you guys, you've had plenty of time to get home, clean the rigs, put stuff away......

Now get those stickers on and post some pics!

Damn! The pressure . . .
I'm working on it - but I still haven't replaced the shredded trailer tire and repaired the pretzeled tongue jack, so the Jeep is still sitting on the trailer! I know it's driving my neighbor nuts to have the Jeep sitting on the trailer in the driveway, and that's enough to make me in NO hurry to get it down! Nevertheless, I'm hoping to get it done this weekend. I'll even do the sticker before I replace the u-joint!

100_3050.jpg

Thanks guys! I just sent e-mails to Seth's mom Anna and his aunt Susan with these pictures attached. I'm sure they'll be very appreciated.

Thanks MWC for your support!

Better late than never. JIM.
HPIM0704.jpg

HPIM0705.jpg

Back