• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks everyone for a great time!

monkeyevil said:
Just made it home, had fun. Thanks for having us :)
Bring your junk next time!!

Hale

Dito, thanks allot guys for leting us tag along. We had a great time. Sorry for the quick exit, those guys were in a hurry to get back.

Good times and a great group!!

I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in the planning and execution of the event. The easy trail leader did a good job picking challenging trails for the stockers and making sure I could make it home after the "incident".

Thanks for coming everyone! It was great to see old friends and make some new ones. I'm glad everyone had a great time, Flat Nasty is definitely worth the trip in my book.

Appreciate all the help for the first timer! Look forward to being out again soon....its too bad flat nasty is only a couple of hours from me and you guys are farther!!!

I had a great time except for my crappy flight back on united's crappiest 757, crappy plane in a crappy center seat with the crappy person infront of me leaning their crappy seat back and the crappy baggage crew taking a crappy 2 hours to get my bag off the crappy plane...

the rest of the trip was a blast...

wish idda had my rig...:greensmok

Thanks to all for the great weekend! We had a blast. We got back about 9:30 tonight and had to snowblow over a foot of snow!. Got to wheel most of the day Sunday with Ron following. Even got to try that hill called Get Billy. Very interesting. Great times!!

Kim

StylerG said:
Appreciate all the help for the first timer! Look forward to being out again soon....its too bad flat nasty is only a couple of hours from me and you guys are farther!!!

I can't remember who you are for the life of me.:dunno:
I need a pic.

Hale

85xjwoody said:
Even got to try that hill called Get Billy. Very interesting. Great times!!
:shocked:

It's official.

You're nutz.

Hale

Haleyes said:
I can't remember who you are for the life of me.:dunno:
I need a pic.

Hale

I don't have a pic but he showed up last Friday night and came wheeling Saturday. Drove a white cherokee with some black decals I think. Great guy. Hope to see him again.

Kim

Haleyes said:
:shocked:

It's official.

You're nutz.

Hale

Made it to the two big boulders half way up. It wasn't that bad Mike. The wife could beg to differ though. She took some pictures without the digital camera and said I was nuts also. Ron said great attempt. I enjoyed it:D

Kim

sw_mi_xj said:
dont have one of tyler , but this is his rig .

I don't think I got to talk with him. I don't even remember seeing that rig!
Oh well. His loss. :laugh2:

Hale

Back