• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 2 door 5spd 4x4 XJ

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Yeah I know they're rare.

I've got the itch and have decided if I buy one again, it's going to be equipped this way.

If you've got one let me know. Worst I can say is no.

Bump

I've got a nice rusty but mechanically excellent 94 2-door 5-speed Country. To make it even more unique, I swapped in a 242 t-case and 3.55 geared axles.

How rusty?

Roof is leaking above windshield, has a couple other rusty areas. Floors, rockers, quarters just starting. Doors are good.

More than I want to deal with. Thanks anyway

Haha, yeah, more than I want to deal with also, already have the replacement.

If I can't find somebody that wants to deal with it, I'll put the 5-speed and 242 in the new one, along with some of the other new parts, and part out the rest.

If you are interested in traveling to Colorado I have a 2001 2 door, 145,000 miles, 4.0, 5 speed, lifted 4 inches, 265/75/16 tires, HP Dana 30 and 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55's, skid plates, tow hooks. Can send pics if interested. $3900.00

If you are interested in traveling to Colorado I have a 2001 2 door, 145,000 miles, 4.0, 5 speed, lifted 4 inches, 265/75/16 tires, HP Dana 30 and 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55's, skid plates, tow hooks. Can send pics if interested. $3900.00

Send some pics, very interested and will travel. Working a/c?

Got one.

Thanks puttzer! Drive great on the ride back

Back