• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Almost ready....

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Today I got my front bumper, cb, sliders, tranny cooler lines,wipers installed. Tomorrow will be to find the coolant leak that I can smell but not see, and figure out the backseat/kids/headrest issue.
See ya sat mornin, early.

I still have a couple small gear oil leaks to fix on the front end, othetr tahn that I believe i'm good.

I gotta swap my geared 30hp, fix the LCA bracket and weld my mini skids on. And should be good to go.

Got a new windshield today, rear slider installed....but my front diff still leaks oil :twak: Oh well.

Gotta pick up a CO2 tank and install my new front DS I just got from Adams DS. Woot! Woot! Other than that and gathering all my crap/stuffing into the jeep, I think I'm ready.

Oh.... and re tune my firestik.

Well, overheating issues plaguing me this week, and of course little league, softball, bmx, ballet and soccer are getting in the way...I need more time.

Yeah, I teach the local 3 year old girls ballet classes.......lol Could you imagine a huge redneck fat bearded guy doing that? ha ha.
Kids sports/hobbies taking over....but I am determined to make this event.

I wonder what conclusions future anthropologists would draw if they were to dig one of your jeeps up in a few thousand years.

Yeah, I teach the local 3 year old girls ballet classes.......lol Could you imagine a huge redneck fat bearded guy doing that? ha ha.
Kids sports/hobbies taking over....but I am determined to make this event.

That's why you need to make YOUR hobbies, THEIR hobbies.

ready to roll! I've been used to truck camping and was able to pack everything imaginable. This xj was a bit tricky.
see ya all at the SWR Tuning party.

I wonder what conclusions future anthropologists would draw if they were to dig one of your jeeps up in a few thousand years.

That blonde Jeeping women were survival-oriented!! LOL

Back