• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need sponsors!

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I need everyone's help getting sponsors onboard to make the raffle awesome. If anybody knows of a business that would be willing to donate some goods or certificates for our raffle in exchange for being mentioned and maybe a little 10 second commercial during the raffle, please get them in contact with myself, Karstik or Gsequoia.

Well as I mentioned. I Will Likely get a 500$ Yukon certificate or something like that for this event. I have to run it by my Yukon rep. still though.

I will likely just tow the KOH jeep out sat morning, do a trail and stay for the raffle and then home sat evening.

Well as I mentioned. I Will Likely get a 500$ Yukon certificate or something like that for this event. I have to run it by my Yukon rep. still though.

I will likely just tow the KOH jeep out sat morning, do a trail and stay for the raffle and then home sat evening.
We are already planning to have you on board Robert. Thank you for your support! :thumbup:

I'll talk to my local shop, Ace Alternators, and see if they want to do anything. I'm fairly sure they can do shipping and whatnot. They do alternators, of course, starters, wiring and have branched into off-road fab supply with tabs and brackets, winches, HiLifts, and Currie parts.

Sweet! Thanks, Darky!

I'll talk to my local shop, Ace Alternators, and see if they want to do anything. I'm fairly sure they can do shipping and whatnot. They do alternators, of course, starters, wiring and have branched into off-road fab supply with tabs and brackets, winches, HiLifts, and Currie parts.

You coming to the event?

If they want to supply any parts and you're not coming I could have my dad shuttle them out.

Maybe make up some kind of flyer that could be printed out and taken to the buisiness?
I feel a little weird asking for free stuff without some kind of credentials.

How much loot is coming from local vendors via national?

I will be there, already bought my site.

That was what I was told by Greg (owner of Ace). He wanted something official, he may not know who NAXJA is (quite likely since he's a early Bronco and rock buggy guy) and doesn't want to throw product at a group of 10 or 20 guys or something. :D

I spoke with the asst. Mgr at the 4wheel parts close to me. He seemed interested, but requested a flyer with some info to submit to corporate. He also told me that if we can get 8-10 guys to show up for one of their store events, they would donate a winch to the club to be used for raffles and such.

I should have a flyer done by Sunday.

I spoke with the asst. Mgr at the 4wheel parts close to me. He seemed interested, but requested a flyer with some info to submit to corporate. He also told me that if we can get 8-10 guys to show up for one of their store events, they would donate a winch to the club to be used for raffles and such.

Do you have a list of store events? I'd bet we can pull this off for more than one event even.

I need to email him, and will be put on a mailing list with the info. Unfortunately the next event isn't until after SCF.

:callme:

I am sure we'd be happy to help, just give us a call Robert

I should have a flyer done by Sunday.

PM me when you have this and I will give you mt email to send to.
Do you have a list of store events? I'd bet we can pull this off for more than one event even.

I need to email him, and will be put on a mailing list with the info. Unfortunately the next event isn't until after SCF.
Definitely contact him, maybe will donate before if there is enough people that will commit to attend.

Definitely contact him, maybe will donate before if there is enough people that will commit to attend.

Doubt that. I'm sure they're well aware how clubs work, you get fifty people saying they'll help out but when the time comes you have three show up. If I were in their position I would not give items until after the club has stepped up.

Still though we need to show in force, maybe get two! I'm sure we can use them later in the year for something or another. :eyes:

Yeah, I feel that would be asking too much, there is no real way I can guarantee them people will show up when the time comes.

This is a new program, but if we can make the first event a sucess, it might be implemented at other 4wp, making a showing at 2 or 3 stores should be no problem given the clubs large membership, and geographic area.

Back