• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 2-Door 5spd FOR SALE

NJ95JeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my '99 2-Door XJ Sport Black. It's got the 5-speed transmission in it, rebuilt by Aamco about 10K-15K ago (can't remember without being home to look at the maintenance record). 3" Skyjacker lift with Nitro Shocks. JKS Quick Disconnects. Stock-size tires. Gibson Stainless cat-back exhaust also.

It has moderate body damage. Paint has scratches on almost every side of the truck from gettin' too close to trees. Minor dents here and there but nothing major. 3/4 factory fender flares (those things always come off, and are impossible to find at night). The front end needs a bit of maintenance, however; new ball bearings and U-joints in my best estimation (not a licensed Jeep expert). I'm looking for $2700, KBB lists at $3000 but that's never right.

I vowed I'd never sell it, but got tired of the 2-Door body. Luckily a buddy of mine sold me his '95 4-Door, so now I'm selling my baby to buy new parts. I work in Manhattan, but the truck is in Somerset County, NJ if anybody's interested.

ED: Sorry, just noticed the classified section (still a noob). Guess I should have posted it there....

Back