• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The SoCalFest Camping thread

i got room most likely Robert. it will just be my jeep and myself. i think im sleeping in the jeep.

in the jeep? What are you, 4'5" tall? lol

what about the fuel cell, the spare tire, the parker pumper, and the rear fire wall :dunno:

Not to mention cage work everywhere?

:)

i'm making a board that will give me enough room with the passenger seat moved forward and the back seat down (i'm 6'2). i already checked it out.

Anyone have known space for a F350 and a 18ft trailer in thier space? Most of the spaces that I remember area about 60ftx25-30ft? so if you have only your jeep or even a jeep adn one other rig, my truck and trailer would fit also.

I just would feel better if my truck and trailer were in campgrounds, not at the enterance to lower doran.

Thanks

Between Karen & I, we have 2 Jeeps & 2 tents, in adjacent spots, so we can probably fit at least the truck or the trailer... you staying over, or just out for the day?

just like 8am till 9pm...

Ok, sounds like we can get it all figured out, between the various space volunteers... They're still going to charge you to bring the truck into the campground, though. I'm not sure if it's $10 or $20, but be forewarned.

yeah it was 6$ ea (me and my co dawg) so 12$ to come in for the day and have to vacate by 5pm.

Or 25$ adn I get a spot till sunday, but will still be leaving about 9pm, but dont have to worry about nazi park patrol harassing me after 5.

So I will likely just get there and pick a spot and unload and pay the site fee when I get back to camp.

Back