• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Pictures

Who was taking video at the top of that hill climb out of the creek on white in the afternoon? I know there were like five of you.

x2. somebody out there has a vid of my little blue xj going up that small rock garden at the end of green. id like to get ahold of it if possible. and any other pics/vids anybody has. thanks

Who was taking video at the top of that hill climb out of the creek on white in the afternoon? I know there were like five of you.
I think I was one of those peeps.
I've yet to even get the video camera out of the bag.
I'll post up when I get to it.:wave:

Who was taking video at the top of that hill climb out of the creek on white in the afternoon?

Anybody... Anybody... Bueller?

Pics are fine as well too.

We left our camera in the room. Any get pictures of me stuck?

Rev

I've got a vid leading up to, and of the entire recovery. Gotta figure out how to post it up though. I need to do some editing for vid length. I dont think you guys wanna watch 10min of vid just to see REV get un-stuck.......although some might.

I've got a vid leading up to, and of the entire recovery. Gotta figure out how to post it up though. I need to do some editing for vid length. I dont think you guys wanna watch 10min of vid just to see REV get un-stuck.......although some might.

I've seen him get wedged between 3 trees. Took way longer than 10 minutes to get it out.

That was fun!!

That beat the living hell out of Every Jeep and the one Nissan that was with us. Especially yours. It was a fun time though. Rev faceplanting in the Mud made it worthwhile.

HPIM2020.jpg

I am here to tell ya that the blindfold driving/obsticle course is a lot harder then it looks....and it would have been fun if we had a tape recorder in each vehuicle to hear the husbands and wifeys conversations....It would have to be censored I am sure! :D

I don't know what your problem was, I was told I did great and I didn't even have to swear at my co-driver.

Must have missed that what day was it

Back