• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post your photos.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
:D

4873919402_db765dc6b5_z.jpg

looks awesome, your pics on facebook are cool too. Is it possible to use a trailer queen rig out there?

Yes but you need to have it licensed as either an off road vehicle or have plates. There are some roads the Forest Service will not allow ATV's so obviously a street licensed vehicle is less of a hassle.

Come to the events.

I have some at my house. Come on by and get a few.

i'm not getting on that subject

since i'm never that far north i guess i don't need one, i'll just keep using my socal ones

i'm not getting on that subject

Here in a couple of months there will be elections for all three BOD seats. At the risk of speaking for Dave and Steve, I'm pretty sure none of us will be involved next year.

You should run for one of them. You are always active here and know pretty much everyone. Then you can host runs where ever you think they should be held.

You should run for one of them. You are always active here and know pretty much everyone. Then you can host runs where ever you think they should be held.

remember what happened last time i ran? :D

remember what happened last time i ran? :D

How many times did Lincoln run before he became president? I think it was like seven or something.

Seriously though, I wasn't saying that to be a smart ass. I don't want to see this chapter go away and in the years past I have run only because I knew no one else would.

This fall I will not run, even if no one else steps up and if that happens, NAXJA will dissolve this chapter. I really don't want to see that happen.

How many times did Lincoln run before he became president? I think it was like seven or something.

Seriously though, I wasn't saying that to be a smart ass. I don't want to see this chapter go away and in the years past I have run only because I knew no one else would.

This fall I will not run, even if no one else steps up and if that happens, NAXJA will dissolve this chapter. I really don't want to see that happen.

i know, and i don't wanna see it go away either but as it's no secret i'm not happy with its current state either.

SORRY TO HIJACK, BACK TO THE PICS :D

john, if you take NAXJA out of the name of the album it will work better. For some reason if something has naxja in it, it will throw up a VB code and not work for linking images.

Just hit 100,000 miles
Geostash2010016.jpg

Gabby and her new Friend Emily
Geostash2010001.jpg

Photo requested by Emily
Geostash2010002.jpg

Emily's Mom John......ha ha just kidding John
Geostash2010004.jpg

Geostash2010009.jpg

Geostash2010012.jpg

Ewans First Camping Trip attempt. I think we just hit 24 hours
Geostash2010003.jpg