• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks MWC

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Winterfest was not only my first time wheeling with NAXJA but my first time at Badlands. I had a blast and can't wait til next year to do it again! I met some great people and everyone was very welcoming and made it fun. I also did some things that I didn't really think I could (thanks flex) and can't wait til next year where hopefully ill be a little better built to do some more challenging things and not worry as much about getting back home with a camper again. Again I just wanted to say thanks for a great time amd thanks to the BOD and MWC for making it possible and for the free camping. Thanks to Badlands and the campground for putting up with us. Also thanks to BRIANHO13 for the relocation brackets.

Last edited:
Winterfest was not only my first time wheeling with NAXJA but my first time at Badlands. I had a blast and can't wait til next year to do it again! I met some great people and everyone was very welcoming and made it fun. I also did some things that I didn't really think I could (thanks flex) and can't wait til next year where hopefully ill be a little better built to do some more challenging things and not worry as much about getting back home with a camper again. Again I just wanted to say thanks for a great time amd thanks to the BOD and MWC for making it possible and for the free camping. Thanks to Badlands and the campground for putting up with us. Also thanks to BRIANHO13 for the relocation brackets.

Thanks for coming out man! I told you it would be a blast! :cheers:

Back