• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Trail Video

Subscribed to your youtube account, Xin. Good crawling!

Nice Video, Xin! Glad you made it back out!

Nice Video XIN. I am still trying to figure out what i did wrong with my go pro

Yeah its interface is a little too geeky. My biggest complaint
is that being wrapped in that plastic case, it does not seem
to allow charging and shooting at the same time.

Nice Video XIN. I am still trying to figure out what i did wrong with my go pro

Nice vids, I was in the red jeep behind BOB. I had a dashcam set up too but didn't only took a few clips didnt have enough memory to get alot of video and it was pretty cool to see all that stuff done in what looked like a stock jeep.

I know it was announced at the dinner Saturday, but who had the green XJ that was freaking nice?

I know it was announced at the dinner Saturday, but who had the green XJ that was freaking nice?
I was driving said Green Jeep. It is not mine, its my friend Ken's. He had wheeled it for years on 2"lift and 31"muds. He finally got around to giving it some TLC this past year and I think it turned out nice. I gotta convince him to get on the forum, but he doesnt usually have the time to get online much.

Phil

Thanks. It's got 31'' tires, 3'' budget boost on the front and bastard leaf
on the rear. It was stock last year. Looks like the 31'' tires and 15psi
make a difference.

Nice vids, I was in the red jeep behind BOB. I had a dashcam set up too but didn't only took a few clips didnt have enough memory to get alot of video and it was pretty cool to see all that stuff done in what looked like a stock jeep.

Back