• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOI's massive forsale/wanted thread

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
ROMs coming up, and my jeep needs some love.

heres what i'm selling

an RC10GT with full digital electronics, comes with fuel, and spare parts -$400
RC electronics, digital servos - $10 each, spectrum DX7 radio with receiver - $150, other radios and receivers - $50 each set, and some analog servos - $5
airsoft guns, echo1 m416 with extended barrel extra mag, 3600mAh battery other goodies - $200 Thompson M1A1 airsoft gun with a bad 1500mAh battery - $100
specialized fuse BMX bike, great for dirt which is what i rode, its alittle heavy and long for me and im 5,11 - $50
Plenio VXA3000 7" GPS, needs to be updated i updated witht he wrong firmware and the nav wont start. - $20
4 hella 500's bought them, really dont need them - $50 for all
fender light mounts for old model XJ fenders, wont work with my new model fenders, - $20
1992 toyota celica ST, runs and drives needs some good tlc, new wheels tires, new struts up front, and comes with a spare transaxle and set of 17" wheels - $1000-$1500 PM for more details
BSA motorsports 17" wheels 5x100/5x114(5x4.5), no major scratches, one slight bend on the back of one rim, one good tire - $200
my first born child/organs - PM me

what im looking for

bigger tires/wheels
HP30 or anyhting better then d35
extended brakelines
longer shocks
adjustable lower control arms
bumpers
rock sliders
skids
armor
bumpstops
possible a good radiator, depends if mine is leaking or not. i havent looked yet
front tow hook brackets
or money

will have pictures up when i charge my camera

-Ian

Last edited:
also looking for either parts to fix my power drivers door, or a set of manual front doors from a new style XJ (new hinges) and welding gear, mainly a good helmet.

Last edited:
Nope just the lights, one pair has the Bella logo on The lens the other doesn't. They both look like fogs, but I think one pair is spots. Anyways somewhere from 30-35 shipped depends on what box I can fit them in.

ROMs coming up, and my jeep needs some love.

heres what i'm selling

an RC10GT with full digital electronics, comes with fuel, and spare parts -$400
RC electronics, digital servos - $10 each, spectrum DX7 radio with receiver - $150, other radios and receivers - $50 each set, and some analog servos - $5
airsoft guns, echo1 m416 with extended barrel extra mag, 3600mAh battery other goodies - $200 Thompson M1A1 airsoft gun with a bad 1500mAh battery - $100
specialized fuse BMX bike, great for dirt which is what i rode, its alittle heavy and long for me and im 5,11 - $50
22435_1343738553993_1247104804_31057092_3688819_n.jpg

Plenio VXA3000 7" GPS, needs to be updated i updated witht he wrong firmware and the nav wont start. - $20
4 hella 500's bought them, really dont need them - $50 for all
fender light mounts for old model XJ fenders, wont work with my new model fenders, - $20
1992 toyota celica ST, runs and drives needs some good tlc, new wheels tires, new struts up front, and comes with a spare transaxle and set of 17" wheels - $1000-$1500 PM for more details
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t84/askthatninja/the new chit/
BSA motorsports 17" wheels 5x100/5x114(5x4.5), no major scratches, one slight bend on the back of one rim, one good tire - $200
IMAGE_186.jpg

my first born child/organs - PM me

what im looking for

bigger tires/wheels
HP30 or anyhting better then d35
extended brakelines
longer shocks
adjustable lower control arms
bumpers
rock sliders
skids
armor
bumpstops
possible a good radiator, depends if mine is leaking or not. i havent looked yet
front tow hook brackets
or money

will have pictures up when i charge my camera

-Ian

trades on the car

willing to take axles, complete lift kits, big wheels and tires, bumpers, armor, rock sliders, SYE stuff for my 242(00' xj?) and cash. my goal is 4-5" of lift, locked HP30/8.25 or 44, and 35's. i want to get $1000-$1500 for the car, and would be willing to take trades for less if it fits my fancy

im also looking for a set of good manual front doors for a 96+ XJ, an dwhen i find a set my power doors are for sale. call me lazy but there is no need for power windows and locks on my doorless-able doors

Back